Sunday 6 March 2016

INTOLERANCE

Hi every one,
my friend and my room partner  Rahul always says to me zia why don't you start writing , but i was always reluctant to do so actually i was afraid. Afraid  for not getting charged for my freedom of expression and i Muslim also i might be charged as terrorist. But today when i wake up and open my Facebook the first post which i saw on my time line was speech of  Mr. Anupam Kher  and he was speaking  on in -tolerance  in Calcutta organised by a reputed new paper and he was saying that idea of in-tolerance is totally political motivated agenda and he was also criticizing  Justice Gangouly  who was present in the same programme   for his speech that he had given before him(Mr Anupam Kher) i m not going in to the merits of the speeches  delivered by both reputed and intelligent beings but all this triggered me to write upon the topic intolerance. Before starting let me tell you about my self i m not a political person or person of particular political ideology i m simply a student preparing for competition in order to serve my nation. my blog never favor any one idea i am a free thinker of the free nation and a strong supporter of over all development. Lets  move in to the topic intolerance, what is intolerance is not new concept it is very much the part of our constitution that as we are secular , believe in fraternity , brotherhood  and  all these are the ground of our tolerance but what is happening all over around me shocks me. I am afraid to share my ideas what is this , is this not showing fear.  from where i got this fear in me . It come in to me when meat became more important than human life. A man was killed in Dadri  and instead of arresting and punishing the wrong doer police was checking whether the meat was of caw or goat.oh! god where are we taking our nation. right to privacy have no value mans were checked in trains in order of suspicion that they are having beef in their lunch box, family was beaten badly nor not singing national anthem where is the law all is in the wimps and fancies of the some so called "nationalist".  some student are charged under sedation for raising anti national  slogans ,i condemn the act but is this sedation that has been defined by supreme court kedarnath and   balwant singh and other case  and if this is sedation or anti nationalism than what is that which said by rulling party M.P nad MLA in agra "burka pheno chip kar  dhoondo , ghar mey goos goos kar maro" is it not anti national. why all is silent when member of council of minister says  "ab ram mandir ki baari hai tayar rahao " are they nationalist. How natu ram godsey  can be nationalist and deserve an award. why such people are not put behind bars why exampels are not set for others . this is where in tolerance lies. why general people are living is fear. no doubt Mr Modi ,i m great admirer of him he is doing great job at international level and economic front but why he is silent on such thing whole nation is with him, he need to take some steps in order to stop all this we have lot many problems to solve stop shouting for meat please nation like India each one have right to eat of his choice,stop hanging students through media trial let judiciary to do her job, human life is more precious than any thing else..
at last Anupam sir its not about politics or two different ideologies its abut my nation its about "hindu sikh esai apas mey hai bhai bhai"   do not do this to my nation please. we all live together happly today also stop pouring poison please. I never feel in secure with Rahul, Deerender, Tarin ,Siddharth, they are my buddies and any thing will never separate us.

Thankyou
For reading

No comments:

Post a Comment